Precious Thoughts.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Monday, October 26, 2009

I was with a friend. A basketball mate to be exact, he's married, got family on his own, and a company. So we chatted a little bit, catching up and all. See, I just like talking to people who have a lot of experiences in life. Everything they say, it makes you wonder, ponder about the questions they come up with.
He asked me this, put yourself in my shoes,and you think back in life, which part of life did you enjoyed the most? Kindergarten, primary school, secondary and now college. I had my the best time of my life in college he said. "I always wanted to do bungee jumping, go for camps, travel, hitchhike or whatever that is adventurous. But looking at my age now, and you tell people you wanna do all this. You always think more than just twice. I can't do anything now. I'll think of my wife, my kids, my family, my job". That was what he shared to me. Come to think of it, what have I done during the last decade of my life? Study and strive to get A's . Then what next? Work, get your pay day, then what? I'm not discouraging anyone to not study. But, did I live life I asked myself this? Come to think of it, I did not. Sadly.
I go to school, I studied, finished my schooling life. And I'm done. Live life to the fullest, I have not done that yet. I've not done scuba diving, I've certainly have not jumped off a bungee, and not swim with the sharks perhaps. You see, life never takes two, we only live once. Certainly I do not want to live with regrets. So when do you start to live your life? I say, college is still not to late to carry on life.
It's time to start living. (:

Comments (0)