Supposedly Surprised.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Well ya we had a very small gathering on the last saturday night amongst us, the secondary buddies. Supposedly a surprise birthday for Han Wei & Eng Wei? haha! How come I wasn't informed about this? Things went pretty well that night. Almost everyone that I last contact with showed up, Wan Xian, Ying, Jo, Hui San, Keong, Kelly and alot lahh. hahaha! We catched up a little bit, life is still a bitch lahh yea.
So yeah, my face gets red when I'm under the influence of alchohol. Han Wei popped the white wine cos we had cheese cake for him, so yeah, I drink wine and I had like 5,6 cups? hahaha! Sorry lahh no glass. My face was like a lobster, but it was all good. I don't get drunk easily. And I drove home safely. *wink.

Still sober.



Ying and my most trustworthy friend Lee Lian.



Family portrait. LOL! Xian, Jo and Hock. Classmates 07-08.



Xian and I.



Now you see how red my face is. Tun sean and I.



Ying and Xian. BFFs.




Cheers babe (:

Comments (0)