Skips A Beat.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Never thought I would encounter this breathing difficulty, again. I thought it has just fade as I grow older. As I was playing basketball, I, said to myself "Oh, what the hell is going on?" I just felt hard to breathe , is like your heart is punctured or something. I ignored, continued played, then there it is again. This time I stopped. Putting my hands on my knees, giving myself time to catch air. I have to breathe and breathe and keep breathing. I thought, maybe it was the concussion, then I remember not getting hit by anyone or I hit anyone. It just wham after a jump shot. The feeling is like, you're stuck underwater, you're trying to rise to get air, but you can't. Yes, it was that awful. I did my cardio and I guess that wasn't the problem either.
This time around, seek advice. I guess I just pushed myself too hard. It was quite an experience. Forgettable one indeed.

Comments (0)