Black Forest cake

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Thursday, August 27, 2009

Firstly, p@rdon for I h@ve to use the @ inste@d of A coz the keybo@rd's broken.
So Yes, for the fin@l week of kitchen pr@ctic@ls, we m@de Bl@ck forest c@ke in P@stry cl@ss. :)
@s I h@ve promised some of my friends to b@ke for the b'd@y, I guess the Bl@ck forest h@s to be the one bec@use I @m running out of time!
I kept wondering why w@s Bl@ck forest is expensive @t the m@rket. NOW, I know why.
Mise en pl@ce is done.



Techniques @re the ones th@t killed Jeremy & I.



Yes Jeremy I know. We're @lmost done. Fin@lly. My h@nds @re cr@mping @s well.



Not long @fter, r@ge took over us. We sped up no m@tter how p@inful our @rms hurts!




The end result, with the @ddition of choco powder.



*the following shots of Bl@ck Forest c@ke h@s not been t@ken due to short@ge of time*

Comments (0)