Irreplaceable

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Saturday, November 15, 2008

The years of 2007 and 2008 wasn't a good year for me. There were ups and downs thru' out these two years. Especially in school. Yet, I am not alone. I have friends. I, NO, We broke thru every circumstances. Ponteng class , being rebelious, notorious,being stubborn, blacklisted, get famous on stage and the list goes on. Thats why we are the infamous 5v1. Each and everyone of us has talents. Many teachers looked down on us. But not the guardian of 5v1, none other than our History and class teacher of 5v1, Mr Arulsamy.
These are the people whom I entrust with. Though the years are short, I know you girls certainly love to hate me. I love to hate you guys too! xD
Maybe thats the reason we are taking pictures at the end of the day?


Trustworthy friends of 5v1.


-Us with the hot hot Pn Gunasundari, our former English teacher.


-The richie rich Econ's teacher. xD


The err, Accounts teacher who just loves to lecture me. Pn Wong


Now, now this is the man we ALL love to hate. Our discipline teacher, Mr Cheng.
Funny smile you have there Cheng. :)


Our ever-smiling Pn Saadah, the Moral teacher.


Our "cili-padi" English teacher, Pn Sariah.

* I guess thats about it for the teachers. Basically we only took pictures with the teachers who liked us and vice versa. Upcoming pictures is our very own photo session. xD *

_____________________________________________________________________________________

- of the charming Xian and Fong.


- if not for them, I won't be going to school mom!


-you gotta love Sam for this one! hahaha!


-darling buds of 5v1. How sweeet.

Comments (1)

Wahh why I so hip and cool one in the second last picture.