Happy Birthday

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Saturday, November 01, 2008

Its 1st of November today and Yupp (SAM) its her birhtday TODAY! xD
Its a bit awkward that I have not done anything for her birthday this year. Her friends actually celebrated for her in school on Friday right after graduation.

I really wanted to be around her on this special day. I really do. Smiling along, laughing out loud that SPM is just a week away and we're still enjoying.
Its been the 3rd year I've been doing this. But you.. disap.. Geeez!

Anyway! Happy 17th Birthday Doreen. In case you do not know what we are text messaging now, YOU are the tea I'm talking about.
Some wise left a note saying, "If it comes let it comes, don't go looking for it. It will come in time." muahahahahaha!

I don't have to look for the "tea" Doreen. You already are the tea.


Happy Birthday DOREEN!

Comments (1)

Gawd I HATE this entry. Bleeding stubborn guy! I hope one day you find coffee and coffee make you prefer coffee over tea!!