Sickening Day.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2008

.Its the fifth day I'm badly sick.
*Still badly sick.*
The flu's not gone yet. Cough has not reduced yet. Fever hasn't go down yet.
Argghhh! Trials this week. With all these illness and germs terrorizing my head! Ishhhh!
Its been a while I'm so badly sick. Seriously. Its been a while too that I last tasted the so called "syrup mixture" *wonder why they called it a syrup*. ==
Refused to go the doctor on day four as my sickness has worsened. Dad forced to.
I'm suspecting its the weather that causes all these madness and illness. Argh.
Constantly changing from hot to cold, cold to hot then hot hot. Don't make sense at all.
I've done my trials today. Today's paper is the Sport Science paper. Which I think is quite reasonable its scheduled on the first day. Hard ones go first! XD
The paper was basically okay la. Not too tough or easy. Its challenging actually. (Which I find it is a real annoyance)
Undoubtedly, me "trying" to turn over a new leaf, did not discuss or exchange answers. See I'm improving! :)
As for this week, I only have one paper. Only the following week those compulsary subjects are going to be seated. Aiks. I'll say.
As for now, I need a good rest as my flu is acting real quick now!

Once again, good luck to all my fellow comrades wherever and whoever you are.
Do all your best and "try" to be nice this time? Hahs! XD

-Bon Voyage people! -

Comments (0)