I Hate You

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, September 24, 2008

If you think you are soooooo WAY smarter than me, then prove it!
You need not "inform" me about my marks. If thats what makes you happy,
go ahead. I feel annoyed.

I know at the end of the day, I still get the cut above YOU!

I hate your attitude, your accent, your way of thinking;making comparisons, lastly, to act "SMART".

Plus, I have this very very bad attitude. I forgive but I do not forget. Hopefully, those things you'd done to me before is ringing the bells in you. Well, I guess I just apply this statement to you then.

Comments (3)

Eh? Who? Chill bud.

C'mon Sam. You're better than this.
Think harder. * I just can't laugh my ass off thinking bout it *
Not you not you. I'm laughing at the issue! XD

I'm guessing one particular um, person but can't be sure. Will confirm in school HAHAH.