Much Appreciated!

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Monday, July 21, 2008

First of all I just wanna leave a thank you note to those
who greeted me Happy Birthday; whether is it on time or a belated one I wanna say Thanks alot lar! =)
And uhm wanna thank Jessie alot for spending her time in LAVENDER with me
to at least make my day a DAY. LOL.

Have to say that they are people who actually shattered my birthday though.
Aiks. Young minds really does forget things real quick huh? LOL.
Its the only one I hope she greeted me first but it flopped and turned out to be
the last one. Disappointed not mad. REALLY disappointed.
Oh, there’s one more person. Uhm. Melisa bought something for me
Too on my big day. She very funny lerrR. She’s so shy wanna wish me
And pass it to me. Her smile was so shy-ish type. Haha! Thanks a lot by the way Melisa. You’re a true friend. Never had an anger management whenever I made fun of you. Well done. =)


*This is a special column for Mr.KC Yap. Thanks for the Kinsahi & San Education too*______ hahaha!

Comments (0)