July's ReCap

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July 5th

- It was a day for the charity club members to visit the Old Folks Home and the orpahange Home too. We had Domino pizzas, Big Apple Doughnuts, KFCs and some
soft drinks. Overall was a wonderful day. We had group pics and uhm some "personal SS pics".


July 8th

- It is my birthdate. Particular did not really do much on this so called "special day". Dad gave me some cash to eat. Hahs! Btw, alot of disappointment on this special occasion! Sobs.


July 9th

- MrYap took me to this SanEducation for some enquiries. That fucking lady in that SanEdu. ( I'll nvr forget you! CisCis) How insulting. Never mind anyway. After that Kok Chin then took me to fetch his sis, then we went to AEON to get some stuff since the sis wants to get something. He belanja KINSAHI weiii to actually replace yesterday coz he FFK! But KINSAHI. Okieee laaa. XD.
Thanks dude!

July 25

- We went this RTM, Dr.M's place, and Beryl's Chocholate Factory. We had alot alot alot of pics that day. Unfortunately pics are really restricted there. Plus, our tour guide with her "SUPERB" english and an "EXCELLENT" attitude spoil everything. Joykiler.
But I realise this trip has tighten the bond between me,alex,michele and jolynn. As you knw we had some arguments and FIGHTS. So, I wanna take the time out to say sorry.
You guys are great people, don't be polluted by one's immature mind and be a pollution to others.

Comments (0)