Different Feeling.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Monday, March 22, 2010

Terrified by Katherine Mcphee

As some of you might know, I am back home from my internship already. It's about a week now so yeah. I felt really lazy to blog about what's up and about. You can visit my Facebook profile for lots of pictures that I have taken. I certainly have mixed emotions on leaving the hotel and coming back home. Oh well, not everyday you meet really really nice and warm people. People who are not selfish on giving you guidance in every single way. I'm just so touched by their warmness back in the hotel. When you guys come to KL, ring me up. All of you got my number and I don't have any of you guys except for Fendik's. Oh gosh, it felt so good I chatted with Fendik yesterday. All of you should have facebook! Even Kak Suhada hasn't accepted my friend request. ):
People I have contacted these past few days may think I've gone out of my mind. Basically of my outrageous behavior and my "outstanding" spontaneously actions. I guess I just miss you guys. And seriously I think alcohol has given me some effects somehow. I talk a lot of nonsense these days and I can't remember things too well. But I'm so glad everything went so clear. I've been patching up some old wounds and I've been making new wounds as well. Well, you know me. Even though, there's a problem, I will not open up. It's not like I don't want to, I just can't. That's just how it work. I may look like I know nothing but I do know things. You'll be surprised.
For now, I'm so enjoying my life. When anything goes wrong, I'll tell myself that life's short. I'm enjoying it while I can. As long I don't harm anyone or anything. I AM ME. I AM REAL.
I guess that's it for now. I don't wanna emo emo here. Shit has been going around a lot lately. Oh God.

Long gone the lovely memories you left behind, it was surreal, it was sweet. The pain reminds me that the feeling was real. Thank you, goodbye.

Comments (0)