Quickie.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, February 07, 2010

Listening to: Derita Merindu by Ahli Fiqir

Here I am, its been my 5th week here in Langkawi island, half way through my internship in Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa. I am now currently in Starbucks, spending already Rm30 for their drinks here. Damn.
I felt refreshed in a way that I finally logged into Facebook. LOL!
I saw June is having helluva fun on her b'day in Hard Rock which is a waste I could not be there. Well, I'll make it up to you June. (:
Oh, did I mention that our hotel gave us angpau? haha! Pretty awesome ae? No its not 10bucks angpau. It's 48bucks! hahaha! Well, hotel kan kaya?
Days gone by and I miss her like crazy! Hmmm. Well, I'll be going home for a few days on CNY. Just can't wait to see her when I get back if time permits. Sigh.
I felt bad that I could not be by her side to comfort her or anything, these few days, she seems to be quite down. Well, I hope everything's going fine for her though. I really do.
Anyway, I'll be working on the 7-3 morning shift tomorrow onwards though. Till then I'll be going home soon enough to celebrate the short CNY. Yes, I do miss everyone there. Even my dog. Life here ain't so bad. Lifestyle here is BAD. If you know what I mean. So many stories to tell, so many stories to be heard. Things changes so quickly that you don't have enough time to adapt. Oh gotch. How many times have I say I misses her so so much? ):
This sucks!

You have to stay strong, you know you have to, and I know you will. You always do. Imy, Ily. Till then take care.

Comments (0)