BCC.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Friday, February 20, 2009

Basically, yours truly, Ian, found a job already. And, today is the first day at work. Well, it was fun,confusing, tiring and lonesome. LOL. You know laahh they said they will visit you and stuff. xD
Break time is the most pleasent time, although its very lonesome. No one to text to, no one to talk to, anyway, I lay my head on the table and practically slept larhhh. So much to learn so many to do. Aihh.
Currently the only person I talk to and are of the same age as me are going to stop working next week. Damnit!
How am I going to manage things without them guiding me? Damn!
Talking bout my colleagues, well, I do not know where are they from, but they are certainly helpful and friendly. :D

Anyway, I'm so tired already and practically no one texted to me on how my work went. Fine fine. Friend mahh~

Comments (0)