Here it goes.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, June 15, 2008

Six People To Tag
1. Yean May
2. Doreen
3. Yi Chien
4. Soon Keat
5. Andy
6. Bryan


Six Things I’m Passionate About
1. Basketball
2. Movies
3. Cooking
4. Travelling
5. Listening to musics
6. Chatting

Six Things I Say Too Often
1. What the fuck
2. I'm just curious
3. Papaya
4. Fuck YOU
5. Is it?
6. Damn la

Six Movie I’ve Favourited.
1. Ironman
2. The Green Mile
3. Take The Lead
4. Secret
5. Glory Road
6. The Dark Knight

Six Songs I Can Listen To Again and Again
1. I'm Yours-Jason Mraz
2. Say(All I Need)- One Republic
3. No Air-Jordin Sparks feat Chris Brown
4. Carry You Home-James Blunt
5. Ain't Got You-Kevin Michael
6. Hands On Me-Vanessa Carlton

Six Things I Learnt In The Past Years
1. Be grateful for those who have hurt or harmed you for they have reinforced your determination
2. Be grateful for those who have deceived you for they have deepened your thoughts.
3. Be grateful for those who have hit you for they have reduced your karma
4. Be grateful for those who abondoned you for they have made you independent
5. Be grateful for those who made you stumble for they have strengthened your abilites
6. Be grateful for those who denounced you for they have increased your wisdom and knowledge

Comments (0)